Prepare for the Home Inspection
For the Home Buyers:
* If you plan on attending the inspection keep in mind it may take two to four hours to complete the job to our standards.
* Be prepared for emergency situations. One of our main responsibilities is to keep us all safe. We'll discuss an emergency plan prior to the inspection.
* Follow us as we explain your new property systems, and be sure to ask questions.
* After our onsite inspection is completed, we'll take a few minutes to review our days work.
* We'll email you the final written report within 24 hours after we leave the job site.
* Be prepared for the outside weather conditions.
* Be positive, almost every home inspection will uncover flaws in the property. That's why you hired HyTek as your professional home inspector. This information will give you a clearer picture of your dream home.
For the Home Sellers:
* Confirm utilities are on, water, electric, gas. Also be sure any gas appliances have their pilot lights burning.
* Remove pets if at all possible so they won't bother the inspection and distract the buyer. This may be an inconvenience, but keep the thoughts of an ideal situation for the buyer.
* The inspection process will last two to four hours, be prepared.
* Repair or replace any broken or missing items such as doorknobs, locks and latches, windowpanes, screens and locks, gutters, downspouts and chimney caps.
* Burned-out light bulbs can be replaced inexpensively to avoid a "light not functioning" reported item that may suggest an electrical problem.
* Install new smoke detectors, and or replace dead batteries.
* Heating and Air Conditioning air filters should be cleaned or replaced.
* Clear away items blocking access to HVAC equipment, electric service panels, water heaters, attics and crawlspaces.
* Remove debris from around the foundation.
* Leave a key for areas the inspector must access.
* Tree limbs should be trimmed away from the roof of all buildings.
* Be positive, almost every home inspection will uncover flaws in the property. This dream home you have lived in for many years may not be up-to-par in todays home inspection guildlines.
seeing beyond with thermal imaging
Serving the following Indiana cities.
Kokomo, Sharpville, Tipton, Greentown, Michigantown, Frankfort, Kempton, Swayzee, Converse, Russiaville, Burlington, Indian Heights, Plevna, Wawpecong, Phlox, Bunker Hill, Peru, Mexico,Twelve Mile, Royal Center, Logansport, Jerome, Sycamore, Curtisville, Hobbs, Goldsmith, Kempton, Middlefork, Beard, West Middleton, New London, Burrows, Camden, Flora, Bringhurst, Cutler, Judson, Wheeling, Lincoln, Deacon, Anoka, Walton, Galveston, Sedalia, Russiaville, Forest, Windfall, Rockfield, Burrows, Clymers, Onward, Lewisburg, Dunkirk, Adamsboro, New Waverly, Amboy, Marion, Lafayette, West Lafayette, Frankfort, Nobelsville, Carmel, Indianapolis